Montague Howard Associates

    HomeCondition SurveyHomebuyer Report Building SurveyHELP-TO-BUY


Formerly called a structural survey, you should choose an RICS Building Survey if you:-

Feel there is either the possibility of structural defects in the property or if the property over 100 years old and would like your opinion of the structure confirmed or if you are planning major works like an extension or interior alterations

It costs more than the other RICS reports because it gives detailed information about the structure and fabric of the property and includes a thorough inspection and detailed report on a wider range of issues   a description of visible defects and potential problems caused by hidden flaws  an outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity advice for your legal advisers and details of serious risks and dangerous conditions 

MHA Building Survey fees are 795+VAT                      

A building survey does not include a valuation, but we can provide a valuation for a fee of 175+VAT

 To discuss your proposal without obligation please contact MHA

  Tel: 01494 528006 Email:



Send mail to with questions or comments about this web site.